Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Develop American Express Brand Communication strategies and narratives for our commercial payment services to effectively drive initial consideration and relevance of the brand and our services
- Lead the development and execution of our B2B communications
- Collaborate with and manage agency partners & influencers to develop and tell engaging stories
- Support the company and business goals by leading development and implementation of effective PR and social media communications
- Provide strategic communication counsels to senior leaders and proactively seek media and speaking engagement opportunities for them
- Lead the development and execution of localised CSR and philanthropic strategies in Japan
- Oversee our philanthropic partners and act as the central point of contact for them
- Lead and manage internal communication strategies to increase colleague engagement across Japan with support from team members in Corporate Affairs & Communications
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Be highly experienced in leading and developing holistic communication strategies. Experience with working in communication agency or editorial organisation is a plus
- Have a strong editorial mindset and be natural storyteller and excellent ability to develop narratives and messages
- Must have strong knowledge of media relations as well as experience in social media. Well established media network & contacts are preferable
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills, Japanese (native level) and English (business level). Be able to see the world around in global context. International experience is a plus
- Be creative and strategic problem solver, a self-starter and have proven track-records to drive tangible communication results backed up with data & analysis
- Have to be proactive, flexible and have excellent interpersonal and relationship skill. Must have ability to influence others and be comfortable in communicating at all levels
- Requires maturity to handle highly sensitive and in many cases confidential company information as well as managing multiple stakeholders
- Able to manage and respond quickly to multiple priorities while driving results and delivery against deadlines. Be calm under pressure
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 20, 2020, 7:07:51 PM