- Triggers and Insights
- Strategic planning
- Main liaison with Program Experience Manager to align on shared goals and priorities for GCS SME Account Development Teams
- Work to drive BCV through global and local strategies driven by data analysis on customer behaviour and relationships
- Reporting and review of performance. Potential Charge Volume & Billings Forecasting Analysis.
- Address current and future needs of Account Development based on user interaction and business needs along the journey.
- Implementation and support to launch Release 1 of new tool.
- Main liaison with in-house Salesforce engineers and developers, working closely on system improvements and new enhancements in the platform to drive efficiency and better performance of Sales executives.
- Working through a transition of a local tool to an international system.
- Training as a subject matter expert (SME): Release 1 and subsequent iterations (current and new team members)
- Usage support & troubleshooting potential issues around data and performance
- Performance & Prioritization Review (part of round table meeting with Steering Committee)
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders within the Account Development Australia & Manila based customer facing teams.
- Ongoing support post-release
- Change Management
- Confident communicator, able to engage business stakeholders, gather requirements and keep the updated on the project
- Proactively engaging and supporting all team members and actively listening to their feedback to ensure their voice is heard and addressed
- Drive adoption and usage working very closely with Champions, Influencers and Leaders
- Provide direction on key milestones, deliverables, activities and resources over the transition and new launch of user tools.
- Close the gap between solution and expected outcomes: Effectively supporting and equipping everyone impacted to be successful in bringing it to life in how they work, in order to achieve the results expected by the Business.
- Lead migration communications with Salesforce, working closely with the sales teams to provide functional recommendations to continue to meet business requirements.
- A Marketing or Business-related Degree
- 5+ year’s proven experience in developing strategy, planning & executing customer centric solutions.
- Proven B2B experience, either from a customer relationship, servicing, marketing or product background is mandatory.
- Strong focus on delivery and embedding change throughout teams.
- A collaborative style of doing business – with the proven ability to influence, gain support, resolve conflict and work in a global matrix organisation.
- Experience in developing & delivering analysis & report to inform future innovation opportunities.
- Advanced Expertise in Salesforce, Tomorrow Software and Excel essential.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 27, 2020, 9:24:59 PM