Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
We are currently looking for a Colleague and Labour Relations Manager, France - based anywhere in France for a 10months Fixed term position.
The key responsibilities of the Colleague and Labour Relations Manager will be to:
- Lead the French Colleague and Labour Relations strategy by driving a proactive data-driven approach and introducing innovative ways of working to unlock enterprise value and ensuring a great colleague experience during the whole colleague lifecycle
- Effectively manage information/consultation activity across France including the relationship with the Works Council and Health and Safety committees (the incumbent will be sharing these two committees)
- Work in partnership with relevant stakeholders to effectively implement strategic initiatives/projects, where there is an CLR impact, ensuring full compliance with local laws and regulations
- Demonstrate proactive thought leadership in the interpretation of current and pending employment legislation and its possible impact to the AXP business
- Develop the ER capabilities of the HR community and business leaders. Design and deliver training for HR team and Leadership community
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Country Executive Team, Business Leaders and other Colleague Experience Group’s partners as well as other relevant internal/external parties (at French and European level)
- Coach and support the CLR Specialists in market
- Degree qualified - A master’s degree or equivalent would be a distinct advantage
- A track record of success within a highly matrixed multi-national environment
- Experience of Employee and Labour Relations/Employment Law
- Excellent knowledge of French Employment Legislation
- Experience of chairing Works Councils
- Fluent French and English speaker
- Strong people leadership & negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - proficiency to liaise with all levels of management, and to produce presentations and reports as a tool for strategy formulation and implementation
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 8, 2020, 7:17:22 AM