The Incumbent is responsible for:
- The Initial stage of the credit / risk analysis of corporate clients, including financial analysis, market analysis, performance and business analysis, in compliance with CBR expectations and Global American Express policies; and in preparation for the risk assessment
- Monitoring the credit portfolio of the Bank, including preparation of quarterly professional judgments on the borrowers’ financial status and preparation of monthly professional opinions on the assessment of banks/counterparties
- Performing monthly report about the Quality categories of the loans under the credit portfolio of the Bank to the Accounting department for implementation i.e. actual reserve creation
- Participating in development and implementation of new credit products;
- Preparations of documents for Credit committee for approval by the Credit committee
- Supporting the admin update of all relevant Policies and Procedures in accordance with the requirements of CBR Regulations # 590-P and # 611-P and business needs Interaction with the regulators on the local credit legislation (CBR, tax authorities) in frame of audits/reviews and correspondence
- Revision of internal credit instructions Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in finance/economics
- Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Organised and detail focused
- Analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good English level.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 26, 2020, 12:27:15 PM