American Express are looking to add to our enthusiastic German speaking teams based in Brighton, to deliver class leading levels of Customer Service across the business.
American Express is a Top 10 Glass Door employer and Fortune’s 100 ‘Top Company to Work For’ award winner. We are defined by our ability to innovate, evolve and take risks and always put our customer at the centre of everything we do. With many other awards including: ‘Working Mothers’ and being voted one of the Top 10 Employers in the UK by Working Families, we are proud to be the UK's leading work-life balance organisation which is only a small part of what makes us the successful dynamic fortune 500 company we are today.
Nowhere do these values hold truer than in our exciting and dynamic European language centre in Brighton. Servicing operations across Europe, this office delivers a diverse, fast paced environment which promotes development opportunities for all colleagues who are motivated to advance their careers.
Our Customer Service teams are at the forefront of delivering for our customers, ensuring that we do the right thing in every interaction in order to provide an excellent service each and every time.
While we would love the opportunity to discuss the various responsibilities our teams have, all teams are required to:
- Deliver extraordinary service to our customers
- Partner with various business areas
- Do what is right by the customer
- Live and breathe the American Express values and brand
- Commit to providing exceptional products, service and experiences for our customers
- Strive to improve our existing ideas in order to find more ways to win
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Previous experience is not important to us. We value motivated and enthusiastic colleagues who strive to do what is best for our customers and demonstrate the following:
- Fluency in German and English
- Flexibility in an ever changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong, reliable team player
- Customer orientated
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2020, 10:09:55 AM