Customer Marketing Campaign Operations Analyst
The US Consumer Lifecycle and Loyalty Marketing team has the mission to deepen Card Member loyalty along the lifecycle by delivering compelling messages at the right time to drive clear engagement outcomes. The team is dedicated to delivering best in class marketing and a flawless customer experience.
Within the Lifecycle and Loyalty Marketing team sits the Share of Spend & Lend Team, which is focused on giving Card Members reasons to confidently choose Amex wherever, whenever, and however they pay. The Analyst will sit on this team and be responsible for successfully executing Digital and Email campaigns that encourage Card Members to use their Card, and especially to take advantage of Amex Offers to save money while shopping.
The Analyst will collaborate closely with external agencies, as well as internal teams such as Creative Governance, Brand, Legal and Compliance to ensure campaign creatives are compliant, targeting is executed accurately, and that campaigns are launched efficiently and on time.
This role is an excellent fit for someone excited to learn about Marketing, who can bring strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and a growth mindset to their work.
- Manage end to end campaign execution and project management to ensure campaigns are launched flawlessly and on time
- Lead processes to gain creative approval, ensure the approved creative deploys accurately, and deliver Card Member targeting
- Lead other projects on an ad hoc basis, such as analyzing campaign performance and implementing process efficiencies
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Project management experience and organization skills, with the ability to manage tight timelines and move multiple workstreams along in parallel
- Keen attention to detail
- An analytic thinker with problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and leverage relationships
- A desire to learn and be part of a high profile, results-oriented, dynamic team
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 16, 2020, 1:22:45 PM
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.