You lead the way. We’ve got your back
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
As a brand built on going above and beyond to provide the best customer experience, having the most exceptional colleagues is paramount. As the face of the company, you can create positive interactions with our customers every day – from curating a unique travel or lifestyle experience to helping them with their everyday needs. And, you can grow your skills through industry-leading training and ongoing coaching, all while learning what it means to continually set the standard for world class, customer-first service.
Get a first-class start to your travel career.
If you have a flair for exceptional customer service, an aptitude for learning and natural curiosity, this role is for you. With an intensive paid training and mentoring program, here’s your chance to become a highly skilled Travel Consultant. Are you up for the challenge to join a leader in the travel industry?
From learner to leader, see the bigger picture.
Once you’ve completed the training, you will be ready to take whatever travel request comes your way. Here’s just some of what you could be doing each day from our call center or from home, as an extension of our call center:
- You will research, plan and execute customized travel experiences, through booking domestic and international flights, car and/or hotel travel arrangements
- You will use your in-depth knowledge to help Card Members access their exclusive benefits, including how to make the most of their Membership Reward points.
- You take your understanding of new and existing product offerings, value proposition and relevance to the Card Member, to curate your recommendation
- At times, you will need to de-escalate a Card Member’s stress, when unforeseen travel situations arise
What you need to thrive
- Sufficient geography knowledge
- The resilience and composure to remain positive under pressure and constantly-evolving circumstances
- A problem solver, you’ll be able to effectively analyse Card Member issues and offer the best creative solutions with a view to resolving on the first contact
- A mathematical mind with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Confident computer skills are vital as you’ll be using multiple tools and systems daily
- Excellent time management & multi-tasking skills
- High level of integrity to work with customer information and treat it sensitively
- Executive presence
- Ability to collaborate in person with all levels of leadership
- Ability to thrive in a metric driven and team based environment, with a healthy competitiveness to meet and exceed goals
Work at Home Requirements:
Work at Home is only temporary and as soon as it is safe, you will be asked to report to the office site in Bonifacio Global City
Why American Express?
• Attractive base pay
• Competitive performance-based bonus
• Health, dental, vision and life insurance
• Free HMO coverage from day 1 for the employee and eligible dependents
• Retirement Fund
• Career development including training and career growth
• Generous maternity/paternity paid leave
• Private mother’s room
• On-site gym
• Yoga/Dance studio
• Rest & Relaxation rooms (game room, library, karaoke, movie, and lounge)
• On-site clinic
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 11, 2021, 9:59:06 PM