You Lead the Way. We’ve Got Your Back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
As a part of the Colleague Experience Group we strive to provide a great colleague experience every day. We obsess over understanding the colleague experience at a deeper level to co-create simple and great ways of working that enable everyone to be and deliver their best. We make a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
How will you make an impact in this role?
The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Recruiter and Hiring Leader with tasks and activities throughout the hiring lifecycle which include, but are not limited to, managing screening and interviewing logistics, tracking candidate progress in applicable TA technologies, initiating and monitoring pre-hire diligence, triaging and resolving issues, and creating offer and contract documentation. They execute, enact, and augment the candidate experience as the logistics liaison.
- Ensures a seamless end-to-end experience for candidates, Hiring Leaders, and Recruiters by acting as the logistics liaison
- Ensures operational excellence, triaging key issues that arise during the recruitment process
- Updates all GTA process and policy documentation as required
- Assists with planning and logistics of recruiting events (career fairs, etc.) as needed
- Posts campaigns to appropriate sourcing sites, as directed by the Recruiter
- Initiates vendor assessments to candidates, as needed
- Utilizes available TA technologies to manage logistics and scheduling for first round interview, teleconferences, and in-person interviews for all participants
- Sends relevant interview guides to Hiring Leaders pre-interview
- Schedules debrief meeting with Hiring Leader and Recruiter, distributes requisite tools and templates to support the evaluation process, and dispositions candidate post-interview
- Ensures data integrity throughout the GTA lifecycle; this includes loading new positions into the ATS, scanning and saving supporting documentation, and maintaining data routinely
- Supports Recruiters in generating and sending offers and contracts to the candidate, and sending disposition correspondence as needed
- Initiates and monitors pre-hire diligence, including background checks and drug screens
- Escorts candidates during on-site interview and ensuring a positive interviewing experience
- Provides support for ad hoc reporting requests as needed
- At least 2 years of working in a corporate environment in administrative or support position
- Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with candidates and internal partners
- Proficiency with MS Office applications. Applicant Tracking System
- Experience working in a compliance driven organization
- Experience in a contact center environment, highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent an advantage
- Work from Home Requirements:
- Must have at least 15 mbps internet connection plan / speed
- Must have a private & quiet area to work at home
- Must be amenable to work in Taguig once community quarantine measures are lifted
- Ability to triage and resolve outstanding issues in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to manage internal and external communications with detailed support
- Demonstrates customer focus when engaging with internal stakeholders and candidates
- Ability to perform administrative activities (e.g. document management)
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and navigate ambiguity
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
To know more about our recruitment process, you may watch this short video – What to Expect: Recruitment at American Express
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 22, 2021, 9:13:43 PM