Business Development Executive
You lead the way. We’ve got your back.
WE ARE AON HEWITT’S BEST EMPLOYER FOR 2017, 2018, and 2019 IN THE PHILIPPINES
ICT Award’s Best Global In-House Center Company for 2017, 2018, and 2019
ICT Awards’ HALL OF FAME
J.D. Power’s ranked us the Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies in the U.S.
Great Place to Work ® Philippines CERTIFIED
Ranked in the Top 10 of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® List in the US for the second consecutive year.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we're supporting our customers' financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what's possible – and we're proud to back each other every step of the way.
When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Find your place on #TeamAmex.
Be an American Express BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE!
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the leading provider of payments for businesses of all sizes globally. The Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Acquisition Team is a key part of GCs and manages relationships with Small Business clients in Australia, acquiring business owners with products and services to help them to manage and expand their businesses, so they in turn can change the world for the better. These clients are acquired via the telephone channel by a team of professional OUTBOUND TELESALES EXECUTIVES.
We are currently hiring for additional headcount of three (3) Business Development Executive’s based out of our Manila office, integrating into the existing Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Acquisition team in Australia who will be focusing on acquiring in the $0-500K revenue range of companies in Australia.
Not enough? Here are some perks!
- Exposure to regional stakeholders
- Opportunity to work in a culture of high level of independence
- Career development – we nurture extraordinary talent & enable growth
- Culture of recognition – praise, rewards and celebration!
- HMO coverage for you and your qualified dependents on Day 1
- Life Insurance and Critical Illness benefit (over and above HMO)
- Retirement Benefit – grow with us!
- Attractive leave options, fun and exciting on-site facilities (fitness studio, gym with instructor, mother’s room and our famous Karaoke room!
Shift and Schedule: PERMANENT DAY SHIFT (Australia time) and weekends off!
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Someone passionate about building relationships and helping business owners cultivate growth in their market and industry. If you are this person, then this is a truly unique opportunity that could provide you with the building blocks for an amazing career at American Express!
Principal Accountabilities include:
- Prospecting for new customers through existing leads and maximizing lead allocation
- Timely and effective execution of all sales activities – leads, campaigns & referrals
- Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
- Ensure quality and daily productivity targets are met
- Researches and understands prospects before making the call
- Use online CRM tool (salesforce.com) to source leads
- Drive the on-boarding of new customers and initiates spend enablement activities
- Promote the American Express Brand
- Display an optimization growth mindset for improvements
- Strict adherence to AMEX sales practice policy and compliance requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of acquisition processes, pipeline management principles, products, services, updated promos, etc.
- Strong background in outbound B2B sales acquisitions AN ADVANTAGE
- Experience in Outbound Business to Business (B2B) Account Development/Management for small to medium client accounts AN ADVANTAGE
- Telesales experience is REQUIRED regardless of the industry (financial, technology, hospitality, real estate, marine, online/media, telecommunications, marketing/advertising, pharmaceutical, oil& gas, BPO, etc.)
- Experienced in driving sales outcomes through ownership of efficient sales target and metrics management
- Consistent in meeting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Used to target driven environments
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including experience working closely with internal stakeholders and ability to influence all levels
- Work from Home Requirements:
- Must have at least 25 mbps internet connection plan / speed
- Must have a private & quiet area to work at home
- Must be amenable to work in Taguig once community quarantine measures are lifted
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
To know more about our recruitment process, you may watch this short video – What to Expect: Recruitment at American Express
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 2, 2021, 9:38:54 AM