You lead the way. We've got your back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we're supporting our customers' financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what's possible – and we're proud to back each other every step of the way.
When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Join #TeamAmex and let's lead the way together.
As a part of the Colleague Experience Group we strive to provide a great colleague experience every day. We obsess over understanding the colleague experience at a deeper level to co-create simple and great ways of working that enable everyone to be and deliver their best. We make a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
- Assist Risk in identifying the root cause of a debit balance through research
- Subject Matter Expert for the Collectors
- Ability to balance multiple task at a time
- Ensure compliance measures are followed through ECCO
- Work with internal customers to improve collection efforts
Successful candidates will work closely with business partners, to ensure appropriate decisions are made and the risk to American Express mitigated. Additionally, this individual will collaborate with peers in identifying opportunities to streamline processes and close procedural gaps.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as evident through proper grammar, word usage, pronunciation and speech clarity
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and goals
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work within a cross functional, multi-tasking team
- Proven ability to interact and communicate effectively with Leaders of all Levels
- Proven ability to analyze multiple streams of data and make sound business decisions
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in all Microsoft Suite
- Work from Home Requirements:
- Must have at least 25 mbps internet connection plan / speed
- Must have a private & quiet area to work at home
- Must be amenable to work in Taguig once community quarantine measures are lifted
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
To know more about our recruitment process, you may watch this short video – What to Expect: Recruitment at American Express
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 16, 2021, 2:20:10 AM