Customer Care Professional - Business to Business Servicing
You lead the way. We’ve got your back.
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way. When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
As a brand built on going above and beyond to provide the best customer experience, having the most exceptional colleagues is paramount. As the face of the company, you can create positive interactions with our customers every day – from curating a unique travel or lifestyle experience to helping them with their everyday needs. And, you can grow your skills through industry-leading training and ongoing coaching, all while learning what it means to continually set the standard for world class, customer-first service.
American Express reinvented the global service experience by embracing a servicing philosophy which deepens relationships with customers. Our unique servicing philosophy, Relationship Care® puts passion to serve – and individual personality – at the centre of every customer interaction, creating an opportunity to deliver value to our customers while deepening relationships with our company.
Our unique servicing philosophy, Relationship Care® puts your passion to serve - and your personality - at the center of every customer interaction, creating an opportunity to deliver value to our customers while deepening relationships with our company. American Express Customer Care Professionals deliver extraordinary care by promptly and accurately responding to customer inquiries. Customer Care Professionals strive to make it easy to do business with us, solving customer issues, while celebrating their value to us. As a Customer Care Professional, you will be responsible for evaluating and analyzing account information and recommending tailored solutions to our customers, reinforcing the benefits of membership by providing relevant offers that deepen customer engagement with our products and services.
What would you do every day as a Customer Care Professional?
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment
- Evaluate and analyze account information and recommending tailored solutions to our customers, reinforcing the benefits of membership by providing relevant offers that deepen customer engagement with our products and services.
- Resolve product or service inquiries by asking probing questions, determining the cause of the issue; selecting and articulating the best solution to drive brand advocacy
- Adherence to quality and compliance guidelines
- Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Should have a minimum 2 years of BPO work experience.
- Should have at least a year of voice account experience from the most recent company joined
- Successful in previous job (high performer)
- Bachelor’s degree, associate’s degree, college undergrads may apply
- Work from Home Requirements:
- Must have at least 25 mbps internet connection plan / speed
- Must have a private & quiet area to work at home
- Must be amenable to work in Taguig once community quarantine measures are lifted
- Have been measured on Customer VOC (Voice of Customer) or NPS (Net Promoter Score), as well as AHT (Average Handling Time) from the most recent company joined
- Candidates with prior experience in B2B and B2C servicing would be preferred
- Premium customer service experience and/or sales experience, with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening and relationship building
- Sales experience (Value generation/consultative selling) is a plus
If you are passionate about serving customers, results driven and interested in working for a world-class global brand, then Global Servicing Network at American Express may be an ideal fit for you.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
To know more about our recruitment process, you may watch this short video – What to Expect: Recruitment at American Express
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 19, 2021, 7:18:58 AM