You lead the way. We’ve got your back.
WE ARE AON HEWITT’S BEST EMPLOYER FOR 2017, 2018, and 2019 IN THE PHILIPPINES
ICT Award’s Best Global In-House Center Company for 2017, 2018, and 2019
ICT Awards’ HALL OF FAME
J.D. Power’s ranked us the Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies in the U.S.
Great Place to Work ® Philippines CERTIFIED
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we're supporting our customers' financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what's possible – and we're proud to back each other every step of the way.
When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Find your place on #TeamAmex.
American Express Travel and Lifestyle Services (TLS) is looking for an Operations Analyst to join our Workforce Management – Real-Time Team. This team operates in a fast paced, real time environment by providing dedicated resources to achieve service level targets while balancing expenses and supporting re-engineering goals.
This position is responsible for short-term resource management for the networks’ incoming calls and other associated workload. To be successful in this role, candidates must be able to balance strategic planning efforts while making real-time adjustments to staffing plans based on the most current trends and results.
These goals will be achieved by providing ongoing analysis of key performance metrics, creating alternative staffing plans when necessary, and providing effective communication to our network partners.
Additionally, this team provides first tier technical support of Workforce Management tools including ASPECT, CMS, GENESYS and SYMON messaging boards. Candidates should be comfortable troubleshooting technical issues and explaining the issue/resolution to all levels of end users.
There’s a difference between just having a job and making an impact
You’ll be a key part of creating and building our team, some of your responsibilities will be:
- Interface with Analysts, Team leaders, and other members of management
- Manage, update and report real-time activities in the department.
- Monitor Real Time Adherence (RTA) and communicate staffing discrepancies to Team Leaders.
- Record and Maintain a count of productive FTEs
- Capacity Management for sub-processes
- Work with Short Term Forecasting Team for intraday reports and staffing
- Leave Cap Formulation; provide advisory support on release of FTEs from the process
- Communicate systems, voice response and Telecommunication issues to the department
- Real time adherence, monitoring and communication
- Raise awareness to RTA issues that are impacting service level and aging objectives
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities on things such as shift mix, hours of operation etc.
- Manage outbound contacts on dialer, with minimal abort rate
- Analyze and define at regular intervals, best time to contact Card members to improve total Contacts in the process
- In-bound call pattern analysis, trend analysis, and staff alignment
- Maintain strong relationships with the Team Leaders and Operations Managers to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts
- Feedback, huddle timings, training schedules and other off-the-phone activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree AN ADVANTAGE
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Workforce management role related to service level management / real time adherence management REQUIRED
- In-depth knowledge and operational experience using Genesys or any comparable workforce management software REQUIRED
- Excellent technical and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to achieve results
- Working knowledge of Avaya CentreVu Supervisor or Genesys CMS preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Sense of urgency and determination to resolve issues at hand
- Proven experience in solving complex business problems with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple sensitive or critical tasks simultaneously to successful outcome
- Solid interpersonal skills, including the ability to work in a team environment while displaying self-initiative
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high pressure environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Must be available to work within TLS hours of operations, including evenings and weekends.
- Work from Home Requirements:
- Must have at least 25 mbps internet connection plan / speed
- Must have a private & quiet area to work at home
- Must be amenable to work in Taguig once community quarantine measures are lifted
We’re open to discuss this further in the process – but we’re pretty sure that whatever American Express comes up with as an offer – it would be something that you won’t be able to refuse! You’ll be able to enjoy most of our amazing benefits on your first day with us and that’s just the icing on the cake. In American Express, our people comes first, so the longer you stay, the more “savings” you make and look forward to thanks to our Retirement Benefits!
Once screened and invited by the Talent Acquisition team, expect at least 1-2 interviews (through Webex video call) to happen after. The interview will be conducted by our team experts, Eric Munar, Jeremy Borrel, and Jennifer Scholtes.
Our service operates over a 24/7 environment and we are hiring for various shifts - may have to work on rotational shifts (PRIMARILY NIGHT SHIFT) depending on business needs including weekends and holidays.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
To know more about our recruitment process, you may watch this short video – What to Expect: Recruitment at American Express
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 22, 2021, 9:57:06 PM